Annapolis deck & rail on Fundy
Muzzies Crokinole Annapolis deck & rail on Fundy Plus Series Board
- This board is larger than our Traditional Boards.
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. The side rail is 1/4″ of solid maple, so this makes the board 30-1/2″ overall. The middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- The circles are at a radius of 4, 8, and 12″ from the centre.
- This board is handmade with premium maple. The base and playing surface are both 1/2″ maple plywood (mdf core). The base is all made of one piece. The Ditch and back are maple, but not raw or painted “composite board”. This has a 1/4″ outside rim made of laminated maple strips.
- The Posts (pegs) are solid brass screws, therefore, ensuring straight alignment and durability and covered with black latex rubber, the sleeves provide lots of soft bounce.
- The entire board, including the bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of smooth, high quality water-based furniture/cabinet lacquer, applied in our own in-shop spray booth.
- The playing deck is pre waxed for exceptionally fast play.
- All boards come ready to hang with instructions, screws, and a “french cleat” hanging block. The board portion of the cleat system is recessed into the back of the board. There are no rough surfaces or extra thick feet required to provide spacing.
- Soft rubber feet on the bottom of the board help to protect surfaces and in addition, keep the board in place stable.
- This includes 26 maple checkers. (24 required for a game, so this gives 1 extra of each color).
- Gameplay instructions (glossy, full colour “Crokinole Handbook”)
- A Cloth pouch for the checkers