- Larger than our Traditional Boards.
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. Side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. Middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- Circles are at radius of 4, 8, 12″ from centre.
- Handmade with premium maple. Base and playing surface are both 1/2″ maple plywood. Base is all one piece. Ditch and back are maple wood, not raw or painted “composite board”. 1/4″ outside rim is made of laminated maple strips.
- Posts (pegs) are solid brass screws ( to ensure straight alignment and durability) covered with black latex rubber sleeves (to provide lots of soft bounce).
- Entire board, including bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of smooth, high quality water based furniture/cabinet lacquer – applied in our own in shop spray booth.
- Playing deck is pre waxed for exceptionally fast play.
- All boards come ready to hang with instructions, screws, and “french cleat” hanging block included. The board portion on the cleat system is recessed into the back of the board – so no rough surface or extra thick feet required to provide spacing.
- Soft rubber feet are installed on bottom of the board to protect surfaces and keep the board stable.
- 26 maple checkers (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each color).
- Gameplay instructions (glossy, full-colour “Crokinole Handbook”)
- Cloth pouch