- Smaller than our Tournament Boards.
- Handmade from premium maple.
- Strong smoothly jointed side rails.
- Dimensions: Overall board is 28″, while playing surface is 23-3/4″.
- Base is 1/2″ maple plywood, 1/4″ maple playing surface.
- Handmade with premium maple. Ditch and back are maple wood, not raw or painted “composite board”.
- Posts (pegs) are solid brass screws ( to ensure straight alignment and durability) covered with black latex rubber sleeves (to provide lots of soft bounce).
- Entire board, including bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of smooth, high quality water based furniture/cabinet lacquer – applied in our own in shop spray booth.
- Playing deck is pre waxed for exceptionally fast play.
- All boards come ready to hang with instructions, screws, and “french cleat” hanging block included. The board portion on the cleat system is recessed into the back of the board – so no rough surface or extra thick feet required to provide spacing.
- Felt feet on bottom protect surfaces.
- 26 maple checkers (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each color).
- Gameplay instructions.
- Cloth pouch.