- Larger than our Traditional Boards.
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. Side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. Middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- Circles are at radius of 4, 8, 12″ from centre.
- Handmade from premium maple. Base and play surface are both 1/2″ maple plywood. Base is all one piece, ditch and back are maple, not “composite board”. 1/4″ outside rim is built up of thin layers of maple strips.
- Posts (pegs) are brass tubing recessed 1/4″ deep into surface and secured with brass screw to ensure straight alignment and durability. Optional black latex rubber sleeves are supplied with all tournament boards for those who prefer the softer bounce. They fit snugly over post, but easily slide on or off.
- Entire board, including bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of quality water based lacquer.
- Playing surface is rubbed, waxed, and buffed in a multi-step process for exceptionally fast play.
- Keyhole for hanging securely is plunged into back of board and a washer head screw is supplied.
- Felt feet are installed on bottom of board to protect surfaces.
- 26 maple checkers (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each color).
- Gameplay instructions (glossy, full-colour “Crokinole Handbook”)
- Cloth pouch